Feeling vibrant and energetic can at times seem illusive but there are simple and practical nutrition and lifestyle solutions that restore vitality and boost energy levels. Performance Nutrition is for athletes of all ages and levels, corporate professionals, university and HSC students, parents, people in physically demanding jobs and anyone that simply wants to perform at their best.
To optimise your energy levels and enhance your performance we will consider:
- Nutritional deficiencies, quality and type of foods, timing of meals and hydration
- Nutrigenetics – were genetic variations can affect the bioavailability of nutrients like folate, B6, B12, Iron, Omega-3 and Vitamin D
- Gut and microbiome health
- Food intolerances and allergies
- Liver health
- Adrenal and thyroid function
- Hormonal imbalances
- Lifestyle factors – sleep, exercise, stress
The sensation of energy expands with increasing relaxation. Put simply, the more relaxed we are the more energetic we feel. Science is providing a new depth of understanding of the effectiveness of meditation, yoga asana (poses) and breathing techniques (pranayama) in revitalising the body and mind. Performance improves with tailored practices that support your unique goals.
Ready to feel vibrant and energetic?